Successful companies have leveraged the power of the internet to drive significant growth in their businesses. On the other hand, companies which have not embraced the opportunities created by the net or have delayed leveraging the same have disappeared. In both these categories, one can list several names. It has been a few years since the net has moved beyond being just the basic part of the infrastructure. It brings newer opportunities every single day. With the onslaught of mobile online, cloud, big data, social, etc., it also creates new service delivery models and newer ways to monetize them, while in the process, driving massive transformation yet again, across all constituents of the industry. Read more
- 2014 in review
- 2015 – Welcome to the second half of this decade!
- Keep an open mind
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Heartiest Congratulations to the awe-inspiring @SrBachhan for the richly deserved #PadmaVibhushan …. Raises the aspiration of the nation… 20 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Analysts predict Apple sold $44 billion of iPhones last quarter. For context, $GOOG expected to do $15 billion in revenue f… 20 hours ago
- ...should be great for long term relationship between two great nations…#ObamaInIndia 21 hours ago
- India&USA,2 of the world’s largest democracies/President Obama &PM Modi /News channel on Tweeter full of bonhomie between them #ObamaInIndia 21 hours ago
- Happy 66th #RepublicDay India … must aim for overall development in the next 10 yrs to be far more impactful and transformational 21 hours ago
- Sunday morning #SFO .. Terminal 3, E gates United ... Quite dapper .. http://t.co/C2DZjGXZFJ 1 day ago
- mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-1… 3 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress