Successful companies have leveraged the power of the internet to drive significant growth in their businesses. On the other hand, companies which have not embraced the opportunities created by the net or have delayed leveraging the same have disappeared. In both these categories, one can list several names. It has been a few years since the net has moved beyond being just the basic part of the infrastructure. It brings newer opportunities every single day. With the onslaught of mobile online, cloud, big data, social, etc., it also creates new service delivery models and newer ways to monetize them, while in the process, driving massive transformation yet again, across all constituents of the industry. Read more
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- The iconic Gaslamp District signage at San Diego http://t.co/trhbClbJj0 1 day ago
- RT @simonsinek: We can rationalize anything and easily quit on ourselves. Leadership is refusing to quit on others. 1 day ago
- .......They all talked about working for larger cause ... Very interesting and strange coincidence ....(2/2) 1 day ago
- 3 people in 3 different continents that I talked with today in 3 different contexts ... All had one common theme (1/2) 1 day ago
- ... Stay different ... Stay weird ... And pass the message along when you are on this stage... Graham Moore .... #Oscars2015 4 days ago
- Awesome ....Great tribute by Lady Gaga .... Sound of Music ... #Oscar2015 4 days ago
- RT @EW: Not a dry eye in the house after that one. #Oscars http://t.co/hXAGc5js1m 4 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress