Successful companies have leveraged the power of the internet to drive significant growth in their businesses. On the other hand, companies which have not embraced the opportunities created by the net or have delayed leveraging the same have disappeared. In both these categories, one can list several names. It has been a few years since the net has moved beyond being just the basic part of the infrastructure. It brings newer opportunities every single day. With the onslaught of mobile online, cloud, big data, social, etc., it also creates new service delivery models and newer ways to monetize them, while in the process, driving massive transformation yet again, across all constituents of the industry. Read more
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- Symbiotic world of net will continue to drive new possibilities
- IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Prasenjit Sarkar on Love you Papa – Happy Father’s Day
- Software-led healthcare | Healthcare IT News bit.ly/1r5qJq9 2 days ago
- RT @ibnlive: BREAKING | PM @narendramodi invites US President @BarackObama to be the chief guest at Republic Day celebrations http://t.co/6… 2 days ago
- .....Says … given the schedule this works best to earn and fund the full time school etc…(2/2) 3 days ago
- Uber creating employment… caught up with a full time student as uber driver…. Doing it to earn and be self-reliant …. (1/2) 3 days ago
- RT @HCLPublicServ: Download @HCLPublicServ Official #Mobile #App Today! #iOS itunes.apple.com/us/app/hcl-ps/… #android play.google.com/store/apps/det… htt… 3 days ago
- RT @HCLLSH: Download @HCLLSH Official #Mobile #App Today! #iOS itunes.apple.com/us/app/hcl-lsh… #android play.google.com/store/apps/det… http://t.co… 3 days ago
- @_ritesh ... Yes .....Metro Park New Jersey 4 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress