Last week I visited one of the top universities in the US, renowned for its educational programs and world class research facilities. All the meetings were pre-planned, well organized and proceeded as per the schedule. It was a phenomenal experience to be with some of the brightest minds and discuss, debate and learn from them. It was also extremely insightful to see the labs with experiments in next gen technology and human interface, among several new ideas. There is just so much to absorb and learn from the university environment. Walking the halls of these magnificent buildings is always refreshing and rejuvenating. It is amazing how these iconic institutions, year after year, continue producing some of the sharpest minds, bringing new thinking and new ideas, and constantly innovating. Read more
- Keep an open mind
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- Symbiotic world of net will continue to drive new possibilities
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Great to be learning from high energy team members ... Can do attitude ... Huge sense of pride and honor ... wow .. 2 days ago
- Really sad and heart wrenching news on the Peshawar massacre … school kids... thoughts and prayers with their families….peace has to prevail 2 days ago
- Amazing to meet global business leaders who are focused on creating significant social impact as well/ Giving back/ So much to do ...Always 1 week ago
- Switzerland .... Charming as always ... All year round ... 2 weeks ago
- There r always moments when u suddenly seem 2 get directions that u hv been looking for a while! Keep an Open Mind wp.me/pjKlK-qc 2 weeks ago
- Keep an open mind wp.me/pjKlK-qc 2 weeks ago
- #HappyThanksgiving … Grateful to my family and friends who are always unconditionally around… thank u and love u http://t.co/ge9vaCe2z8 3 weeks ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress