Last week I visited one of the top universities in the US, renowned for its educational programs and world class research facilities. All the meetings were pre-planned, well organized and proceeded as per the schedule. It was a phenomenal experience to be with some of the brightest minds and discuss, debate and learn from them. It was also extremely insightful to see the labs with experiments in next gen technology and human interface, among several new ideas. There is just so much to absorb and learn from the university environment. Walking the halls of these magnificent buildings is always refreshing and rejuvenating. It is amazing how these iconic institutions, year after year, continue producing some of the sharpest minds, bringing new thinking and new ideas, and constantly innovating. Read more
- 2014 in review
- 2015 – Welcome to the second half of this decade!
- Keep an open mind
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- ....it was a ritual to first see his Common Man in the times of india…simple way to convey effective message....he will surely be missed ... 13 hours ago
- RIP #RKLaxman ....many generations in India have grown up with his Common Man.... 13 hours ago
- RT @HCLPublicServ: Creating a digital roadmap to the enterprise of the future | cbronline.com/blogs/cbr-roll… via @skishore @cbronline http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- RT @HCLLSH: .@skishore talks about how enterprises are giving their business an edge by tapping into the potential of digital | http://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Heartiest Congratulations to the awe-inspiring @SrBachhan for the richly deserved #PadmaVibhushan …. Raises the aspiration of the nation… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Analysts predict Apple sold $44 billion of iPhones last quarter. For context, $GOOG expected to do $15 billion in revenue f… 1 day ago
- ...should be great for long term relationship between two great nations…#ObamaInIndia 1 day ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress