Marc Andreessen stated, “software is eating the world” in his article for WSJ in August 2011. Looking around us, it is easy to see every facet of our lives, both personal and professional, being impacted by the power of software. Software is pivotal to the growth of most new and emerging industry segments. Even mature industries such as agribusiness, mining, construction, industrial manufacturing, automobiles, aerospace, etc. have been changed by the power of software, and the healthcare industry is no exception. The healthcare industry is responsible for saving and enhancing the lives of people, even if the outcome in some cases is not certain. Although the healthcare industry has been leveraging the power of software, it is high time that software took center stage to tackle the industry’s complexities and achieve the key objective of delivering effective care at the most optimum cost. Read more
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- advantages&impacts of big data r when its benefit can be applied to a person, a unit or an instance, one at a time. wp.me/pjKlK-re 1 day ago
- Indian Budget and World Cricket ... Two screens ... And one connected world ... http://t.co/7Y4vwgZYB3 1 day ago
- RT @HouseofCards: Golden Globe winners Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright star in House of Cards Season 3. Watch now. nflx.it/hocS3 https… 1 day ago
- #CWC15 in Australia....Budget in India… …. House of Cards in USA…. Lots of actions today…. 1 day ago
- Big data and its impact on One wp.me/pjKlK-re 1 day ago
- The iconic Gaslamp District signage at San Diego http://t.co/trhbClbJj0 3 days ago
- RT @simonsinek: We can rationalize anything and easily quit on ourselves. Leadership is refusing to quit on others. 3 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress