Marc Andreessen stated, “software is eating the world” in his article for WSJ in August 2011. Looking around us, it is easy to see every facet of our lives, both personal and professional, being impacted by the power of software. Software is pivotal to the growth of most new and emerging industry segments. Even mature industries such as agribusiness, mining, construction, industrial manufacturing, automobiles, aerospace, etc. have been changed by the power of software, and the healthcare industry is no exception. The healthcare industry is responsible for saving and enhancing the lives of people, even if the outcome in some cases is not certain. Although the healthcare industry has been leveraging the power of software, it is high time that software took center stage to tackle the industry’s complexities and achieve the key objective of delivering effective care at the most optimum cost. Read more
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- Symbiotic world of net will continue to drive new possibilities
- IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Prasenjit Sarkar on Love you Papa – Happy Father’s Day
- for #Mumbai... written six yrs ago on #26/11 .. tinyurl.com/n2fkfrx 1 day ago
- Mumbai, 6th anniversary of #26/11,heartfelt #remembrance for all the people impacted/salutation to all who fought &protected the way of life 1 day ago
- RT @TIME: See who's leading the Person of the Year online poll ti.me/1C5uvKx #TIMEPOY http://t.co/1vahbdSZxB 2 days ago
- Software-led healthcare | Healthcare IT News bit.ly/1r5qJq9 5 days ago
- RT @ibnlive: BREAKING | PM @narendramodi invites US President @BarackObama to be the chief guest at Republic Day celebrations http://t.co/6… 6 days ago
- .....Says … given the schedule this works best to earn and fund the full time school etc…(2/2) 6 days ago
- Uber creating employment… caught up with a full time student as uber driver…. Doing it to earn and be self-reliant …. (1/2) 6 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress