Successful companies have leveraged the power of the internet to drive significant growth in their businesses. On the other hand, companies which have not embraced the opportunities created by the net or have delayed leveraging the same have disappeared. In both these categories, one can list several names. It has been a few years since the net has moved beyond being just the basic part of the infrastructure. It brings newer opportunities every single day. With the onslaught of mobile online, cloud, big data, social, etc., it also creates new service delivery models and newer ways to monetize them, while in the process, driving massive transformation yet again, across all constituents of the industry. Read more
- Be Digital or Be Extinct – the existential question!
- Big data and its impact on One
- Do we ask the right questions?
- 2014 in review
- 2015 – Welcome to the second half of this decade!
- Keep an open mind
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Big data and its impact on One | Enterprise CIO Forum shar.es/1gv5AP via @sharethis 11 hours ago
- ... And the most often used set of words on the drive back .... Dad did you know that .... Sheer joy of listening!!! 1 day ago
- Among the gr8 things of being in town/get some time 2 pick up daughter from her school & the enlightened conversation on the drive back home 1 day ago
- All businesses need to fast become digital-led. Either be digital or be extinct. Digital is the new D – Darwin. wp.me/pjKlK-rv 1 day ago
- Be Digital or Be Extinct – the existential question! wp.me/pjKlK-rv 2 days ago
- #CWC15 ...Go India ... All the Best ... Yeh ... 1 week ago
- Was great to be here at Wharton….Outstanding group of amazing students… always impressed with the interactions and insights… #HCL #Wharton 1 week ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress