Marc Andreessen stated, “software is eating the world” in his article for WSJ in August 2011. Looking around us, it is easy to see every facet of our lives, both personal and professional, being impacted by the power of software. Software is pivotal to the growth of most new and emerging industry segments. Even mature industries such as agribusiness, mining, construction, industrial manufacturing, automobiles, aerospace, etc. have been changed by the power of software, and the healthcare industry is no exception. The healthcare industry is responsible for saving and enhancing the lives of people, even if the outcome in some cases is not certain. Although the healthcare industry has been leveraging the power of software, it is high time that software took center stage to tackle the industry’s complexities and achieve the key objective of delivering effective care at the most optimum cost. Read more
- Keep an open mind
- What do you do when things explode?
- Software Led Healthcare
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- Symbiotic world of net will continue to drive new possibilities
- carlmuller2014 on What do you do when things explode?
- Shantanu Baruah on What do you do when things explode?
- Optimum Health For Diabetics | AnjumsList on Software Led Healthcare
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Great to be learning from high energy team members ... Can do attitude ... Huge sense of pride and honor ... wow .. 3 days ago
- Really sad and heart wrenching news on the Peshawar massacre … school kids... thoughts and prayers with their families….peace has to prevail 3 days ago
- Amazing to meet global business leaders who are focused on creating significant social impact as well/ Giving back/ So much to do ...Always 1 week ago
- Switzerland .... Charming as always ... All year round ... 2 weeks ago
- There r always moments when u suddenly seem 2 get directions that u hv been looking for a while! Keep an Open Mind wp.me/pjKlK-qc 2 weeks ago
- Keep an open mind wp.me/pjKlK-qc 2 weeks ago
- #HappyThanksgiving … Grateful to my family and friends who are always unconditionally around… thank u and love u http://t.co/ge9vaCe2z8 3 weeks ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress