Successful companies have leveraged the power of the internet to drive significant growth in their businesses. On the other hand, companies which have not embraced the opportunities created by the net or have delayed leveraging the same have disappeared. In both these categories, one can list several names. It has been a few years since the net has moved beyond being just the basic part of the infrastructure. It brings newer opportunities every single day. With the onslaught of mobile online, cloud, big data, social, etc., it also creates new service delivery models and newer ways to monetize them, while in the process, driving massive transformation yet again, across all constituents of the industry. Read more
- Two August Heroes
- No one remembers the footnotes
- Six Key Tenets of Awesome Teams
- Digitalization: the time to speed up is now
- Digital vs. Physical – what’s the right balance?
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- Symbiotic world of net will continue to drive new possibilities
- IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- 3 tier experiences in learning
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners. | ytd2525 on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- tabblack on It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.
- It’s not just the data but what you can do with it that will define the winners.. | Sandeep Kishore on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Sander (@sander_vk) on IoT – How will it change our lives & what opportunities will it drive?
- Hemen Parekh on Let’s Raise the Aspirations in the New Year… Again
- Arun Sundar on The likely era of hyper-personalization
- Quand les big data participent de notre santé « Autres « Business-analytics-info.fr on The right dose of data: an opportunity to drive transformation in the medical devices industry
- Prasenjit Sarkar on Love you Papa – Happy Father’s Day
- vijaykrajpoot on Business Impact through New Technologies and Product Engineering
- Business Impact through New Technologies and Product Engineering | Sandeep Kishore on Convergence – bringing life together
- Sandeep Kishore - Software Defined Healthcare 2014: youtu.be/XnpSiLVgb74 via @YouTube 8 hours ago
- RT @HCLPublicServ: Watch Now! HCL - Public Services - Connecting Lives, Creating Futures | youtube.com/watch?v=5cvoFa… 13 hours ago
- RT @hcltech: HCL to expand its presence in Wake County, North Carolina, US. Announces NC Governor Pat McCrory. Click here http://t.co/9nQqF… 1 day ago
- RT @HCLLSH: Must read! @skishore talks about the exciting future of the #healthcare industry in his detailed interview http://t.co/V3OPi36d… 2 days ago
- At Brushstrokes, NYC ... Awesome Shashimi ... http://t.co/RMitCOKFEA 2 days ago
- RT @HCLLSH: #Healthcare, #regulation #technology #consumerization will drive #lifetimeofcare goo.gl/Majh3T via @skishore 3 days ago
- Interview with Sandeep Kishore – Corporate VP & Global Head of Life Sciences & Healthcare, HCL Technologies distilnfo.com/payer/2014/09/… 3 days ago
In the Archives
Follow me on Twitter
Log in to WordPress